David Begun is Professor of Anthropology at the University of Toronto, and currently serves as editor of the Journal of Human Evolution. He has worked on Miocene ape systematics, phylogeny, and functional anatomy for 30 years and has directed the excavations at Rudabánya since 1997.
European Miocene Hominids and the Origin of the African Ape and Human Clade
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 10–23, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Begun, D. R., Nargolwalla, M. C. and Kordos, L. (2012), European Miocene Hominids and the Origin of the African Ape and Human Clade. Evol. Anthropol., 21: 10–23. doi: 10.1002/evan.20329
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!