Huw Groucutt is a doctoral candidate at the School of Archaeology, University of Oxford. His research focuses on the Middle Paleolithic of Arabia and Late Pleistocene hominin dispersals. He has recently conducted excavations in Saudi Arabia and is undertaking a comparative analysis of lithic technology in Africa and Southwestern Asia.
The prehistory of the Arabian peninsula: Deserts, dispersals, and demography
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 113–125, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Groucutt, H. S. and Petraglia, M. D. (2012), The prehistory of the Arabian peninsula: Deserts, dispersals, and demography. Evol. Anthropol., 21: 113–125. doi: 10.1002/evan.21308
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!