David Alba is a Ramón y Cajal researcher at the Institut Català de Paleontologia Miquel Crusafont, specializing in fossil primates and other vertebrates from the Spanish Miocene. His main research topics include taxonomy, paleobiology, and phylogeny. He also coordinates paleontological fieldwork at Abocador de Can Mata and leads excavations at Can Llobateres.
Fossil apes from the vallès-penedès basin
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 254–269, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Alba, D. M. (2012), Fossil apes from the vallès-penedès basin. Evol. Anthropol., 21: 254–269. doi: 10.1002/evan.21312
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Spanish Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Numbers: CGL2011-28681, RYC-2009-04533
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009 SGR 754 GRC
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!