Department of Anthropology, University of California Davis
Why an ape with complex cumulative culture dominates the world: Different views
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 34–39, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Mulder, M. B. (2013), Why an ape with complex cumulative culture dominates the world: Different views. Evol. Anthropol., 22: 34–39. doi: 10.1002/evan.21341
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!