Robert L. Bettinger is Professor of Anthropology at the University of California-Davis. His research interests are cultural ecology, hunter-gatherers, early food-producing societies, adaptation in arid lands, and quantitative methods. Email: email@example.com
Effects of the Bow on Social Organization in Western North America
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 118–123, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Bettinger, R. L. (2013), Effects of the Bow on Social Organization in Western North America. Evol. Anthropol., 22: 118–123. doi: 10.1002/evan.21348
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!