Bingham and Joanne Souza are on the faculty of the Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology at Stony Brook University. Their research interests include a decade-long theoretical project to develop social coercion theory and its account of human origins, behavior, and history (Death from a Distance and the Birth of a Humane Universe, 2009, BookSurge). Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction: Social Complexity and the Bow in the Prehistoric North American Record
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 81–88, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Bingham, P. M., Souza, J. and Blitz, J. H. (2013), Introduction: Social Complexity and the Bow in the Prehistoric North American Record. Evol. Anthropol., 22: 81–88. doi: 10.1002/evan.21353
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!