Herbert Maschner is Professor of Anthropology and Director of the Idaho Museum of Natural History, Idaho State University. Among his 100 publications, he recently co-edited, with Owen Mason and Robert Mcghee, The Northern World AD 900 −1400 at the University of Utah Press. Email: email@example.com
The Bow and Arrow in Northern North America
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 133–138, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Maschner, H. and Mason, O. K. (2013), The Bow and Arrow in Northern North America. Evol. Anthropol., 22: 133–138. doi: 10.1002/evan.21357
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!