Adrian Jaeggi studies the natural history of cooperation in humans and other primates. For his Ph.D. at the University of Zurich, he observed wild orangutans as well as captive bonobos and chimpanzees. As a postdoc at the University of California, Santa Barbara, Jaeggi has been working with Tsimane forager-horticulturalists and other small-scale societies. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Natural cooperators: Food sharing in humans and other primates
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 186–195, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Jaeggi, A. V. and Gurven, M. (2013), Natural cooperators: Food sharing in humans and other primates. Evol. Anthropol., 22: 186–195. doi: 10.1002/evan.21364
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!