Tim White is a Professor of Integrative Biology and Director of the Human Evolution Research Center at the University of California at Berkeley. He co-directs (with Berhane Asfaw and Giday WoldeGabriel) the Middle Awash research project in Ethiopia. E-mail: email@example.com
Delimitating species in paleoanthropology
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 30–32, January/February 2014
How to Cite
White, T. D. (2014), Delimitating species in paleoanthropology. Evol. Anthropol., 23: 30–32. doi: 10.1002/evan.21391
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!