Detection of volatile vapors emitted from explosives with a handheld ion mobility spectrometer
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Field Analytical Chemistry & Technology
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 215–221, 2001
How to Cite
Ewing, R. G. and Miller, C. J. (2001), Detection of volatile vapors emitted from explosives with a handheld ion mobility spectrometer. Field Analyt. Chem. Technol., 5: 215–221. doi: 10.1002/fact.10000
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2001
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC07-99ID13727
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!