A compact optical system for multi-determination of biochemical oxygen demand using disposable strips
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Field Analytical Chemistry & Technology
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 222–227, 2001
How to Cite
Yoshida, N., McNiven, S. J., Yoshida, A., Morita, T., Nakamura, H. and Karube, I. (2001), A compact optical system for multi-determination of biochemical oxygen demand using disposable strips. Field Analyt. Chem. Technol., 5: 222–227. doi: 10.1002/fact.10001
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2001
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2001
- International Center for Environmental Technology Transfer (ICETT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!