Real-time classification performance and failure mode analysis of a physical/chemical sensor array and a probabilistic neural network
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Field Analytical Chemistry & Technology
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 244–258, 2001
How to Cite
Hart, S. J., Hammond, M. H., Wong, J. T., Wright, M. T., Gottuk, D. T., Rose-Pehrsson, S. L. and Williams, F. W. (2001), Real-time classification performance and failure mode analysis of a physical/chemical sensor array and a probabilistic neural network. Field Analyt. Chem. Technol., 5: 244–258. doi: 10.1002/fact.10004
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2001
- Office of Naval Research, U.S. Navy Damage Control-Automation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!