Development of a high affinity monoclonal antibody against imazapyr and its configuration in a sensitive ELISA suitable for field use
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Field Analytical Chemistry & Technology
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 281–287, 2001
How to Cite
Siew, L. K., Dessi, J. L., Spoors, J. A., Winger, L., Jennens, L. and Self, C. H. (2001), Development of a high affinity monoclonal antibody against imazapyr and its configuration in a sensitive ELISA suitable for field use. Field Analyt. Chem. Technol., 5: 281–287. doi: 10.1002/fact.10012
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2001
- Biotechnology Biological Sciences Research Council
- Department of Trade and Industry, United Kingdom
- Aventis CropScience (formerly Rhone-Poulene Agriculture)
- Selective Antibodies, Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!