Special Issue Paper
Panic or not in fire: Clarifying the misconception
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Fire and Materials
Special Issue: Special Issue on Human Behaviour in Fire
Volume 36, Issue 5-6, pages 328–338, August-October 2012
How to Cite
Fahy, R. F., Proulx, G. and Aiman, L. (2012), Panic or not in fire: Clarifying the misconception. Fire Mater., 36: 328–338. doi: 10.1002/fam.1083
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!