Special Issue Paper
Experimental analysis of the effectiveness of emergency signage and its implementation in evacuation simulation
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Fire and Materials
Special Issue: Special Issue on Human Behaviour in Fire
Volume 36, Issue 5-6, pages 367–382, August-October 2012
How to Cite
Xie, H., Filippidis, L., Galea, E. R., Blackshields, D. and Lawrence, P. J. (2012), Experimental analysis of the effectiveness of emergency signage and its implementation in evacuation simulation. Fire Mater., 36: 367–382. doi: 10.1002/fam.1095
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!