A comparative study of test methods for assessment of fire safety performance of bus interior materials
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Fire and Materials
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 350–357, August/September 2013
How to Cite
Försth, M., Modin, H. and Sundström, B. (2013), A comparative study of test methods for assessment of fire safety performance of bus interior materials. Fire Mater., 37: 350–357. doi: 10.1002/fam.1116
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!