The effect of fibre content on the thermal and fire performance of polypropylene–glass composites
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Fire and Materials
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 603–613, December 2012
How to Cite
Kandola, B. K. and Toqueer-Ul-Haq, R. (2012), The effect of fibre content on the thermal and fire performance of polypropylene–glass composites. Fire Mater., 36: 603–613. doi: 10.1002/fam.1120
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!