Experience plan for controlled-atmosphere cone calorimeter by Doehlert method
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Fire and Materials
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 171–176, March 2013
How to Cite
Guillaume, E., Marquis, D. M. and Chivas, C. (2013), Experience plan for controlled-atmosphere cone calorimeter by Doehlert method. Fire Mater., 37: 171–176. doi: 10.1002/fam.2114
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!