A highly efficient fire-retardant nanomaterial based on carbon nanotubes and magnesium hydroxide
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Fire and Materials
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 91–99, March 2013
How to Cite
Knight, C. C., Ip, F., Zeng, C., Zhang, C. and Wang, B. (2013), A highly efficient fire-retardant nanomaterial based on carbon nanotubes and magnesium hydroxide. Fire Mater., 37: 91–99. doi: 10.1002/fam.2115
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!