Effect of glass fiber-reinforced polymer and epoxy injection on compressive strength of elevated temperature damaged concrete
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Fire and Materials
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 100–113, March 2013
How to Cite
Demirboğa, R., Akif Kaygusuz, M. and Polat, R. (2013), Effect of glass fiber-reinforced polymer and epoxy injection on compressive strength of elevated temperature damaged concrete. Fire Mater., 37: 100–113. doi: 10.1002/fam.2116
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!