This work was carried out by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), an agency of the U.S. government and, by statute, is not subject to copyright in the USA. Certain commercial equipment, instruments, materials, or companies are identified in this paper. This in no way implies endorsement or recommendation by NIST. The policy of NIST is to use metric units of measurement in all its publications, and to provide statements of uncertainty for all original measurements. In this document, however, data from organizations outside NIST, which may include measurements in non-metric units or measurements without uncertainty statements, are shown.
An overview of flame retardancy of polymeric materials: application, technology, and future directions
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Fire and Materials
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 259–279, June 2013
How to Cite
Morgan, A. B. and Gilman, J. W. (2013), An overview of flame retardancy of polymeric materials: application, technology, and future directions. Fire Mater., 37: 259–279. doi: 10.1002/fam.2128
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!