Assistant Commissioner for Technical Affairs and Code Development, New York City Department of Buildings.
Special Issue Paper
Research and regulatory reform
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Fire and Materials
Special Issue: Special Issue on Human Behaviour in Fire
Volume 36, Issue 5-6, pages 462–471, August-October 2012
How to Cite
Colgate, J. P. and Lee, J. H. (2012), Research and regulatory reform. Fire Mater., 36: 462–471. doi: 10.1002/fam.2130
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!