Investigation of emissions from heated essential-oil-rich fuels at 200 °C
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Fire and Materials
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 391–400, August/September 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, F.-J., Shu, L.-F., Wang, M.-Y. and Tian, X.-R. (2013), Investigation of emissions from heated essential-oil-rich fuels at 200 °C. Fire Mater., 37: 391–400. doi: 10.1002/fam.2140
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31170618 and 51120165001
- National Key Technologies R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2011BAD32B05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!