Use of zinc borate as the third component of a traditional brominated flame retardant system in acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Fire and Materials
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 491–502, November 2013
How to Cite
Kaynak, C. and Ozkaraca, A. C. (2013), Use of zinc borate as the third component of a traditional brominated flame retardant system in acrylonitrile butadiene styrene. Fire Mater., 37: 491–502. doi: 10.1002/fam.2142
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!