The flame retardant effect of aluminum phosphinate in combination with zinc borate, borophosphate, and nanoclay in polyamide-6
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Fire and Materials
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 92–99, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Doğan, M. and Bayramlı, E. (2014), The flame retardant effect of aluminum phosphinate in combination with zinc borate, borophosphate, and nanoclay in polyamide-6. Fire Mater., 38: 92–99. doi: 10.1002/fam.2165
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2011
- Boron Institute of Turkey. Grant Number: BOREN 2009-C0209
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!