Low-temperature synthesis of Mg(OH)2 nanoparticles from MgO as halogen-free flame retardant for polypropylene
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Fire and Materials
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 145–154, March 2014
How to Cite
Kong, Q. and Qian, H. (2014), Low-temperature synthesis of Mg(OH)2 nanoparticles from MgO as halogen-free flame retardant for polypropylene. Fire Mater., 38: 145–154. doi: 10.1002/fam.2168
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2012
- Natural Science Fund of Jiangsu Province colleges and universities. Grant Number: 08KJB430010
- Fund of Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!