High temperatures properties of barite concrete with cathode ray tube funnel glass
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Fire and Materials
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 279–289, March 2014
How to Cite
Ling, T.-C. and Poon, C.-S. (2014), High temperatures properties of barite concrete with cathode ray tube funnel glass. Fire Mater., 38: 279–289. doi: 10.1002/fam.2181
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2012
- Environment and Conservation Fund
- Woo Wheelock Green Fund
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!