Comparison of disodium octaborate tetrahydrate-based and tannin-boron-based formulations as fire retardant for wood structures
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Fire and Materials
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 381–390, April 2014
How to Cite
Tondi, G., Haurie, L., Wieland, S., Petutschnigg, A., Lacasta, A. and Monton, J. (2014), Comparison of disodium octaborate tetrahydrate-based and tannin-boron-based formulations as fire retardant for wood structures. Fire Mater., 38: 381–390. doi: 10.1002/fam.2186
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!