Experimental study on the time-dependent smoke densities at 39 locations in a multi-floor building through a digital smoke detector system
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Fire and Materials
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 507–528, August/September 2014
How to Cite
2014), Experimental study on the time-dependent smoke densities at 39 locations in a multi-floor building through a digital smoke detector system, Fire and Materials, 38, pages 507–528, doi: 10.1002/fam.2194, , and (
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!