Flexural properties after exposure to elevated temperatures of a ground granulated blast furnace slag concrete incorporating steel fibers and polypropylene fibers
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Fire and Materials
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 576–587, August/September 2014
How to Cite
2014), Flexural properties after exposure to elevated temperatures of a ground granulated blast furnace slag concrete incorporating steel fibers and polypropylene fibers, Fire and Materials, 38, pages 576–587, doi: 10.1002/fam.2198, and (
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 50678159
- Open Foundation of State Key Laboratory of Hydrology-Water Resources and Hydraulic Engineering. Grant Number: 2011491811
- Scientific Research Project of Department of Education of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: Y201119872
- Personnel Department of Zhejiang Province Overseas Returnees Fund. Grant Number: J20120564
- National Key Technology R&D. Grant Number: 2012BAJ13B04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!