Special Issue Paper
Adjusted density measurement methods on stairs
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Fire and Materials
Special Issue: Human Behaviour in Fire
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 323–334, June 2015
How to Cite
2015), Adjusted density measurement methods on stairs. Fire Mater., 39, 323–334. doi: 10.1002/fam.2204.(
- Issue online: 21 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!