Special Issue Paper
Refuge areas and vertical evacuation of multistorey buildings: the end users' perspectives
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Fire and Materials
Special Issue: Human Behaviour in Fire
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 396–406, June 2015
How to Cite
2015), Refuge areas and vertical evacuation of multistorey buildings: the end users' perspectives. Fire Mater., 39, 396–406. doi: 10.1002/fam.2205., and (
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!