Furan resin as a replacement of phenolics: influence of the clay addition on its thermal degradation and fire behaviour
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Fire and Materials
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 683–694, October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Furan resin as a replacement of phenolics: influence of the clay addition on its thermal degradation and fire behaviour, Fire and Materials, 38, pages 683–694, doi: 10.1002/fam.2209, and (
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- National Scientific and Technical Research Council. Grant Number: PIP0014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!