Influence of morphology and ammonium polyphosphate dispersion on the flame retardancy of polystyrene/nylon-6 blends
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Fire and Materials
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 765–776, December 2014
How to Cite
2014), Influence of morphology and ammonium polyphosphate dispersion on the flame retardancy of polystyrene/nylon-6 blends, Fire Mater., 38, pages 765–776, doi: 10.1002/fam.2218, , , , , and (
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51003024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!