Experimental study of horizontal flame spread over rigid polyurethane foam on a plateau: effects of sample width and ambient pressure
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Fire and Materials
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 127–138, March 2015
How to Cite
2015), Experimental study of horizontal flame spread over rigid polyurethane foam on a plateau: effects of sample width and ambient pressure, Fire Mater., 39, 127–138, doi: 10.1002/fam.2236, , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB719702
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50976110, 51206002
- The Young Teacher Fund. Grant Number: QZ201109
- State Key Laboratory of Fire Science. Grant Number: HZ2012-KF04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!