Fire retardant synergism of hydroquinone bis(diphenyl phosphate) and novolac phenol in acrylonitrile–butadiene–styrene copolymer
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Fire and Materials
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 557–569, October 2015
How to Cite
2015), Fire retardant synergism of hydroquinone bis(diphenyl phosphate) and novolac phenol in acrylonitrile–butadiene–styrene copolymer. Fire Mater., 39, 557–569. doi: 10.1002/fam.2255., , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2015
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2013
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2011AA06A106
- Young Teachers Scientific Research Foundation Project of Sichuan University. Grant Number: 2012SCU11024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!