The effect of various fire-exposed surface dimensions on the spalling of concrete specimens
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Fire and Materials
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 545–556, August/September 2015
How to Cite
2015) The effect of various fire-exposed surface dimensions on the spalling of concrete specimens. Fire Mater., 39: 545–556. doi: 10.1002/fam.2256., and (
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2015
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!