Booming development of biofuels for transport: Is fire safety of concern?
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Fire and Materials
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 1–19, January/February 2009
How to Cite
Marlair, G., Rotureau, P., Breulet, H. and Brohez, S. (2009), Booming development of biofuels for transport: Is fire safety of concern?. Fire Mater., 33: 1–19. doi: 10.1002/fam.976
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 1Database for accidents and incidents in the fuel ethanol industry, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 2015, 38, 276, , ,
- 2Database for accidents and incidents in the biodiesel industry, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 2014, 29, 245, , ,
- 3Fire and explosion hazards related to the industrial use of potassium and sodium methoxides, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2013, 250-251, 484, , , , ,