Food and energy security: exploring the challenges of attaining secure and sustainable supplies of food and energy
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Food and Energy Security published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. and the Association of Applied Biologists.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Food and Energy Security
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 1–2, July 2012
How to Cite
Food and Energy Security 2012; 1(1): 1-2
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 12 Apr 2012. Cumulative views from 12 Apr 2012 - 1 Jul 2015.
- Total views: 3954
- Total PDF views: 1150
- Total HTML views: 2804
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.