Quantitation of suspected allergens in fragrances (Part I): evaluation of comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography for quality control
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Flavour and Fragrance Journal
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 91–98, March/April 2004
How to Cite
Shellie, R., Marriott, P. and Chaintreau, A. (2004), Quantitation of suspected allergens in fragrances (Part I): evaluation of comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography for quality control. Flavour Fragr. J., 19: 91–98. doi: 10.1002/ffj.1334
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2003
- Firmenich SA, Switzerland
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!