Lichen extracts as raw materials in perfumery. Part 2: treemoss
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Flavour and Fragrance Journal
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 105–116, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Joulain, D. and Tabacchi, R. (2009), Lichen extracts as raw materials in perfumery. Part 2: treemoss. Flavour Fragr. J., 24: 105–116. doi: 10.1002/ffj.1923
- Issue online: 9 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!