This article is part of the Special Issue of Flavour and Fragrance Journal entitled, Aromatic Plants, Spices and Volatiles in Food and Beverages™, edited by Ana Cristina Figueiredo and M. Graça Miguel
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Flavour and Fragrance Journal
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 367–386, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Gounaris, Y. (2010), Biotechnology for the production of essential oils, flavours and volatile isolates. A review. Flavour Fragr. J., 25: 367–386. doi: 10.1002/ffj.1996
This article was published online on 12 May 2010. The funding information in this footnote has been removed. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 28 May 2010
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!