The volatile and semi-volatile constituents of agarwood, the infected heartwood of Aquilaria species: a review
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Flavour and Fragrance Journal
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 73–87, March 2011
How to Cite
Naef, R. (2011), The volatile and semi-volatile constituents of agarwood, the infected heartwood of Aquilaria species: a review. Flavour Fragr. J., 26: 73–87. doi: 10.1002/ffj.2034
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!