This article is part of the Special Issue of Flavour and Fragrance Journal entitled “Proceedings of the Procida Workshop on Taste (April 14-17 2010)” edited by Pierandrea Temussi and Gabriella Morini.
Molecular modelling and models in the study of sweet and umami taste receptors. A review.†
Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Flavour and Fragrance Journal
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Procida Workshop on Taste
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 254–259, July 2011
How to Cite
Morini, G., Bassoli, A. and Borgonovo, G. (2011), Molecular modelling and models in the study of sweet and umami taste receptors. A review. Flavour Fragr. J., 26: 254–259. doi: 10.1002/ffj.2054
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!