The essential oil of Abies sibirica (Pinaceae) reduces arousal levels after visual display terminal work
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Flavour and Fragrance Journal
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 204–210, May 2011
How to Cite
Matsubara, E., Fukagawa, M., Okamoto, T., Ohnuki, K., Shimizu, K. and Kondo, R. (2011), The essential oil of Abies sibirica (Pinaceae) reduces arousal levels after visual display terminal work. Flavour Fragr. J., 26: 204–210. doi: 10.1002/ffj.2056
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2010
- Kyushu University Interdisciplinary Programs in Education and Projects in Research Development. Grant Number: 21306
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!