A review on recent research results (2008–2010) on essential oils as antimicrobials and antifungals. A review.
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Flavour and Fragrance Journal
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 13–39, January 2012
How to Cite
Lang, G. and Buchbauer, G. (2012), A review on recent research results (2008–2010) on essential oils as antimicrobials and antifungals. A review. Flavour Fragr. J., 27: 13–39. doi: 10.1002/ffj.2082
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!