Effects of drying and storage of herbs and spices on the essential oil. Part I. Basil, ocimum basilicum L.
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Flavour and Fragrance Journal
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 267–271, October 1992
How to Cite
Baritaux, O., Richard, H., Touche, J. and Derbesy, M. (1992), Effects of drying and storage of herbs and spices on the essential oil. Part I. Basil, ocimum basilicum L. Flavour Fragr. J., 7: 267–271. doi: 10.1002/ffj.2730070507
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!