Antimicrobial and antioxidant properties of Syzygium aromaticum (L.) Merr. & Perry: Impact upon bacteria, fungi and fatty acid levels in ageing mice
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Flavour and Fragrance Journal
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 323–328, September/October 1995
How to Cite
Deans, S. G., Noble, R. C., Hiltunen, R., Wuryani, W. and Pénzes, L. G. (1995), Antimicrobial and antioxidant properties of Syzygium aromaticum (L.) Merr. & Perry: Impact upon bacteria, fungi and fatty acid levels in ageing mice. Flavour Fragr. J., 10: 323–328. doi: 10.1002/ffj.2730100507
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 1994
- Scottish Office Agriculture and Fisheries Department
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!