This article is published in Flavour and Fragrance Journal as Part II of Special Issue: 13th Weurman Flavour Research Symposium, Zaragoza, Spain, 27th–30th September 2011, edited by Vicente Ferreira (University of Zaragoza).
Special Issue Paper
Investigation into the metabolism of 1,8-cineole in an intestinal cell culture model and acquisition of its immune-modulatory effect via gene expression analysis†
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Flavour and Fragrance Journal
Special Issue: Special Issue Part II 13th Weurman Flavour Research Symposium Zaragoza, Spain, 27th – 30th September 2011
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 405–413, November 2012
How to Cite
Müller, J., Gruner, N., Almstätter, I., Kirsch, F., Buettner, A. and Pfaffl, M. W. (2012), Investigation into the metabolism of 1,8-cineole in an intestinal cell culture model and acquisition of its immune-modulatory effect via gene expression analysis. Flavour Fragr. J., 27: 405–413. doi: 10.1002/ffj.3109
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!