This article is published in Flavour and Fragrance Journal as Part II of Special Issue: 13th Weurman Flavour Research Symposium, Zaragoza, Spain, 27th–30th September 2011, edited by Vicente Ferreira (University of Zaragoza).
Special Issue Paper
Interaction between odorants and proteins involved in the perception of smell: the case of odorant-binding proteins probed by molecular modelling and biophysical data†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Flavour and Fragrance Journal
Special Issue: Special Issue Part II 13th Weurman Flavour Research Symposium Zaragoza, Spain, 27th – 30th September 2011
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 445–453, November 2012
How to Cite
Golebiowski, J., Topin, J., Charlier, L. and Briand, L. (2012), Interaction between odorants and proteins involved in the perception of smell: the case of odorant-binding proteins probed by molecular modelling and biophysical data. Flavour Fragr. J., 27: 445–453. doi: 10.1002/ffj.3121
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!